rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

10 day water-only fast completed
0 day water-only fast completed
I have been in Santiago de Cuba for the last two weeks and just got back a few days ago. Was jogging (fast walking) 11 km along the road by the ocean and mountains on the other side. Was eating a lot of tropical fruits -- especially a fruit called called gunavana -- also a lot of mango trees everywhere. A lot of sun also - I got really dark -- and swimming in the ocean. So my health is amazing right now.

But I am still 40 pounds over weight at 220 lbs. Have this stubborn belly fat -- very hard to get rid of once you get it. I do a full body weight training and cardio about three times a week. By body fat is still a bit high - despite all the fasting I have done. I need to get it down to 10 - 15%. I am in my 50s though so my metabolism is slowing down.

However most important thing about fasting is you get INTERNAL health. Fasting does not mean you will have a ripped body - that is not its purpose. Its purpose is to achieve internal health.

Anyway, today is monday and I always do a dry fast - then on tues I go to the gym and do a fully body work out in a fasted state.

But I think I am going to try another three day dry fast this time. Lets see how it goes. I take it one day at a time and see how I feel -- I never use will power - it rarely works. I should lose about 12 pounds in three days.

Once you get use to fasting it becomes quite enjoyable.

Messages In This Thread