rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Join the French Foreign Legion

How to Join the French Foreign Legion

Quote: (06-03-2018 09:03 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2018 08:54 PM)Dragan Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2018 08:46 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2018 08:12 PM)nola Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2018 08:03 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Ok.

I just want to make sure I understand this.

- You are a Physics graduate from MIT
- You are one of 500 worldwide captains of megayachts
- You are one of 336 saturation divers in the US
- You have worked as a private contractor for the Navy
- You have been deployed twice in Afghanistan while in college
- You have served 7 years in the French Foreign Legion
- You own 3 condos in the US and a sailboat that you charter (but live in a $175 Kharkiv apartment)
- You are friends with high ranking Ukraine officials

Do I have this correctly?

You're pulling a lot of things out of context plus addressed your questions in full but yeah sure I'll claim it for the sake of it.

I don't really need to prove anything to you, also I actually do offer to meet people off the forum and actually have.

No, I am putting things into context.

I am letting people know, just what the likelihood are of you having done the things you claim.

Just doing one of the things above is a tall order for almost everyone.

Doing them all is an incredible feat.

I will leave the above so that people can make up their minds as to what is realistic or not.

You said you were a captain for 8 years including a captain on the Maltese Falcon, but you were not. Fact. You now say you were a deckhand. You were not a captain. You said you were a captain.

Where you a saturation diver? Described as one of the most dangerous and demanding jobs. A job which pays $1500 a day to the 300 saturation divers in the entire country.

Of course, everything just happens for you, but for other guys, it doesn't seem so easy:

http://www.ukdiving.co.uk/forums/topic.php?t_id=5983

Quote:Quote:

If you really want to become a sat diver, the generally recognised routes are:

1. Join the Royal Navy/Army Engineers, become a diver, when you leave do the commercial diving course, spend years doing poorly-paid inshore work, get a break, spend years doing poorly-paid offshore work, get a break, spend all your money/get a loan do your sat course, 50/50 chance you you get regular sat work.

2. Become a recognised tradesman, get bored, do the commercial diving course, spend years doing poorly-paid inshore work, get a break, spend years doing poorly-paid offshore work, get a break, spend all your money/get a loan do your sat course, 50/50 chance you you get regular sat work.

It's incredible, you're a MIT physisict, a military contractor, a real estate mogul, foreign legion vet, former superyacht captain, hob nob with the Ukrainian government and yet you live in a $175 apartment in a third rate city in a war torn country.

The likelihood you've met anyone off the forum is exactly 0. Nola is more credible (if we go by odds) than you.

Debunk the datasheet and then go after the other claims. The thing is no one has debunked the datasheet... maybe I'm wrong.

Where's the incongruity in it?

Yeah mate, you go right ahead.

Contrary to Nola, I am not asking other forum members to "fill out 300 pages of private information" for a job that requires "government clearance", while living in a $175 apartment in a shithole wartorn country in a third tier city.

Neither am I entertaining forum members with tall tales of knowing "high ranking Ukraine embassy employees" who offer to introduce SuperiorClimber to "many european officials".

Where?

When?

How?

Why?

You just go right ahead and trust this guy Dragan, but unlike you, I've seen and met enough "former SAS members" or people with "connections high up" and "big plans" in shithole expat destinations around the world. When they live in $175 apartments, then I know they're full of shit.

Edit: I'm going to bed and not answering until tomorrow. Roosh can judge if he feels there needs to be judging.

Now you're going after me for something someone that knows me said as if I was bragging about knowing people that work in embassies? a new forum member whom applied for a job to work with me before he was a forum member.

I did not meet SuperiorClimber on the forum. So no, I'm not asking random forum members to apply for jobs and submit 300 pages of documents information to the government.

Also I live in Ukraine, speak the language and I don't pay foreigner prices. I also live alone so I don't need a lot of space.

I also live in the war torn city of Kharkiv so I better be paying shit money for my flat. When I'm home I can't sleep from all the constant laughing of children while playing on swing sets.

Also I don't know how foreign British SAS live when they become expats because I've yet to ever meet a British SAS expat. I do know they get paid a lot better than the French Foreign Legion.

I do have a former vice president of a European Bank that lives in my building in Kharkiv with his wife and kid. He told me he pays about $250 month for the extra bedroom. He lives there because it's next to the Jewish school his child goes to.

Other than forum members I meet or if I'm being introduced by a mutual friend to someone I actually never tell people I'm former military because there is no point even if they tell me they were former military.

I simply wanted to share some data with some guys who might be lurking or might be looking for a way to something else some data about the French Foreign Legion. Enough guys on here that met me asked me to provide a datasheet on it because they were interested so I spent 4 or 5 hours hacking together the best one I could and did my best to conceal and share enough data about myself and the process.

If you ever actually travel to Eastern Europe I'll be happy to meet you in person. Or if you PM me your neck of the woods, if I pass through there I'll let you know.

I'm not going to provide any personal data to anyone not willing to meet me in person. I'm going to want their personal info in return as an insurance policy if they are going to want to see my personal data. Pretty simple offer anyone can choose to accept or not. Otherwise I'll share a few drinks and game with anyone.

Messages In This Thread