rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Join the French Foreign Legion

How to Join the French Foreign Legion

Quote: (06-03-2018 09:41 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2018 08:04 PM)nola Wrote:  

Also yes I did do a deckhand stint on Tom Perkins yacht when he still owned it. I have pictures on it in dress whites.

So then why did you get the size wrong? Thats a world famous boat, and if you worked on it, especially on the deck crew, you'd know that from day one. You scrubbed all 289 feet of it.

Thats like Dale Earnhardt saying "I think it was a Chevy" that he won the Daytona 500 in.

Thats one of the biggest most magnificent boats out there,some facts you just don't screw up.

And we can't ask Tom Perkins. Sonofabitch is dead.

Aloha!

Because Tom Perkins vessel was not the vessel I was referring to. The vessel I worked a couple of charters on in Split while in college was owned by the founder of a semi-conductor company. I crewed on Tom Perkins vessel when he had it in Newport RI along with his old Expedition vessel. Tom who also went to MIT gave MIT students all kinds of opportunities.

Also no I did not have to scrub the Maltese Falcon topsides, I actually polished her engines with the engineering crew.

If I gave out every single unique detail of my work history, training, dates ect... on the forum it would not be hard to figure out who I am. My bio is on the internet, I'm going to protect my anonymity.

As I've said I'm willing to meet people and offer to without being asked and I have picture proof of my history and carry identification among other things on my person that would leave anyone that is willing to meet in person without question that I am who I say I am.

Either that or I'm the worlds greatest con artist. Frank Abagnale was great but he wouldn't have shit on me if I'm full of shit.

Messages In This Thread