rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DonovanVC Journal

DonovanVC Journal

Lack of updates recently...on family vacation that took up 2 whole weekends.

This week's updates are kind of disappointing. Like I mentioned in my previous posts, its just hard to find a decent number of girls to approach doing day game out here. I'm getting a bit worried since I started this thread 6 weeks ago and have only had dates with 2 girls.

I'm wondering what I need to do. Go back to night game?

Day 9

This was another First Friday, so the museums were open and I hoped to get a date out of this night like I did last time.

I hit the museum solo, but it was a disappointment. There were only 2 approachable sets the whole time I was there. The rest of the people there were all families, or girls on dates.

Girl 1

I was looking at a painting of some warrior princess on a horse. 2 girls standing next to me were also looking at it. I asked the cuter one "You ever attack people from a horse too?". She started laughing and told me "all the time".

I asked her if everyone ended up dead (like in the picture). She was like OMG and started reading the text next to the painting. But then her friend butted in for a bit. I should have just kept the convo going but then they started to walk off. This one was on me.

I walked around the museum for another hour and only saw one other decent set but the girl was super tall.

I left and met up with 2 buds and then we hit the streets and bars for a bit.

Girl 2

I was in a pretty cool, food court type bar. I saw some blonde and started talking to her. She was really cool but unfortunately had a boyfriend who was there. She happened to be president of the alumni society for my college and gave me her card and let me know she'll invite me to events, so I guess connection made...

I left the bar and hit up a bar that is basically a house. This place was totally cool.

Girl 3

I approached 2 latinas. One of them was real cute. We started chatting and I started giving one of them shit for repping the state of Texas too hard. They started following my music which was a nice DHV. We spoke for about a good 15 minutes. They then left to go back inside to get a drink but I did not see them again. I should have number close right then and there.

We ended up at a shitty more crowded bar later which was all huge mixed sets and I didn't make much progress there. Ironically I saw 2 girls I had approached a few weeks ago there, but didn't re approach them as they left quite quickly after I saw them. Must mean I'm approaching!

Day 10

This was Sunday so I decided to the coffee shop that usually has some hot girls. Unfortunately it was dead as hell today, probably because it was 108 out. There were only 2 cute girls there but sitting in spots I could not actually sit next to.

I worked for a bit on my laptop. As I was leaving I noticed a hot girl sitting outside by herself (fuck that heat though), but I did not approach her. I should have manned up and done it, despite normal coffee shop approaches being ones when you just talk to a girl sitting next to you. I could have "passed by" and said hi.

--

Overall this was a disappointing week. I disappointed myself by not pushing through on one set and not number closing on another. I was also disappointed by external factors in that I am spending a lot of time trying to do game but seeing very few sets. The only reason I got 4 sets this week is because I added night game into the mix.

I'm not against going back to night game but as I've discussed, it hasn't paid a ton of dividends in the past. Day game has been better for me historically but this isn't Chicago or NYC where you can run street game and get a crack at 20-30 sets in an outing. Its very tough when you go to a grocery store or coffee shop or even museum and see maybe 1 or 2 sets MAX in over 2 hours. The ROI is questionable.

Not sure what my next steps are but to keep trying to do a mixture of day and night game, especially where I can combine them into a single day. Or possibly do more "music" game and just focus on putting my music out there and hopefully meeting girls at open mics or shows that i eventually do.

Messages In This Thread