rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Saint Petersburg 2017 Datasheet

Saint Petersburg 2017 Datasheet

Quote: (05-31-2018 03:47 AM)Банин Wrote:  

How did you go about getting the date with the Nevsky 9? it seems like for all of the negatives on Nevsky prospekt (too busy, girls in too much of a hurry) can't hide one thing: most of the talent in Piter goes down that street at least once in a while.

I meant to say that we went on a date around nevsky but I met her off tinder. She looked really good in pictures but I assumed she would be no more than a 7 in person. Turned out she was just as attractive IRL.

Come to think about it, only one of my bangs came from night game, one was from social circle and the rest were off tinder or vk. I had quite a few makeouts at clubs and also a near miss where we bounced back to her place but couldn't close after some LMR.

Quote: (05-31-2018 03:47 AM)Банин Wrote:  

Sorry be picking your brains some more, but here's one last question: how did you handle the MLTR / Multiple regulars at the same time? Were the girls cool with it?

One of them playfully joked about me seeing other girls but I obviously never told them about it. My job was very unpredictable so I had a good excuse for flaking and re-scheduling dates.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Messages In This Thread