rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Acceptable height levels per country to game efficiently

Acceptable height levels per country to game efficiently

Quote: (06-01-2018 01:16 PM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2018 12:50 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2018 11:58 AM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

OP, you should get insole shoe lifts and wear shoes with heels on them, such as boots or classy boots for when you go out.

If you search "insole shoe lifts for men" on google, you'll see what I mean. You wear these lifts inside your shoes.

I currently am 5'10'' but still feel short when I go out. So I put shoe lifts in my shoe that add 2 inches to my height and also wear classy boots that have a natural 1 inch heel to them...hence making me 6'1'' after all the additions. I feel a huge difference in these 3 inches

If you do the same, you can make your 5'5'' height go to 5'8'', which is a huge difference
You will be 6'1 but still shorter than a legit 6'1 man.. because you will be 6'1 with shoes on, which probably equals to your average 6'0 guy wearing snickers,thus adding nearly an inch.. which would put him to about 6'1

Legit 6'1 guys are nearly 6'2 with shoes one..

Same equation for a 5'5 (barefot) man going to 5'8 with shoes on.. in reality he is not increasing 3 inches, but only 2, because most 5'5 people are standing at around 5'6 considering they use normal shoes/snickers which add 0,7-1 inches.

Whether or not I am actually taller than an actual 6'1'' guy isn't the point - you're getting too caught up in the details

The point is just to be tall. At 6'1'', I feel even taller and look taller.

That's what I'm suggesting to the OP...once he objectively reaches 5'8'' with his shoes on, he will be at least be almost average height, so that will significantly help OP.

There is a huge difference between going from 5'5'' to 5'8'' - that will help OP significantly because he will at least be close to the height range of his tall blondes, thereby no longer being completely disqualified. There is a less of a difference between 5'10'' and 6'1'' because I am already taller than most girls I meet - I'm just doing it for the extra boost

I am sorry, I dont know where you live... but even a 5'8 Guy who wear normal shoes and stand ar nearly 5'9 with shoes on (hence he claims to be 5'8 because that is what he is barefoot) still feel quite short at street level... let alone someone who might be 5'8 in shoes , hence would be assumed to be 5'7 barefoot , instead of his real 5'5.... nowhere 5'7 barefoot men are close to average. I am myself nearly 5'11 barefoot and I feel short as fuck

Messages In This Thread