rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

11 Real Ratings Of Women On The 1-10 Attractiveness Scale
1 Real Ratings Of Women On The 1-10 Attractiveness Scale
Quote: (05-31-2018 02:27 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

[Image: 6.9-768x768.jpg]

5.5/10

Unattractive face/smile and looking like she got a flat ass. This is the kind of girl I would see at a bar/bus/sidewalk and never take a second look at. Very plain and pretty unremarkable. Would gladly bang if there was 100% zero effort on my part.

All due respect, but I think your'e nuts [Image: smile.gif] The wholesome girl-next-door look is my bread and butter. Not into slutty looking women full of tattoos and wearing FMPs. Good to know most guys here see her as low SMV, because she's the only one here I'd bother to get to know in the real world. She would be a solid 8 in my opinion. I've never found wholesome girls to be boring in bed, in fact the fun part is bringing out their inner freak. Some of the most boring sex I've had was with slutty chicks, and vice versa. Put that girl in a thin sun dress and sandals, and I'd be all over that like white on rice.

The 9 sex machine with the pierced nipples at the bottom would be my "100% zero effort bang" but since there is no timeline where that would ever happen, no point in thinking about it.

Messages In This Thread