rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Raw dogging awareness post

Raw dogging awareness post

Quote: (05-31-2018 07:16 AM)Lino Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2018 05:52 AM)AceP Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2018 12:55 AM)Axel99 Wrote:  

Ive raw dogged around 5 girls this year, havent got a check up since last year. I recently got some super thin condoms called ogami or some shit they are japanese and are super thin almost feel like bareback. Hopefully these will keep me from wanting to go bareback.
C
I've heard from some of the sellers say that these Japanese brands condoms break at times.

I don't exactly know the validity of the statements, I assumed them being a Japanese product it should hold better than most products.

I'll probably look to field test this more.

I am using a japanese brand called Sagami, extremely thin and feels like bareback, problem is I am not sure they are efficient. One of the girls I fucked only once and using one of these condoms until the end told me she’s pregnant and she is keeping it. I came in the condom, kept it until the end and it didn’t break so couldn’t believe it. Maybe it had micro holes... I can’t sleep since 2 montes because of this shit.

Damn. Sounds rough bro.

Maybe that condom is not designed to keep cum in only minimize diseases.

I wonder if that's the case.

Messages In This Thread