rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does Miami have a shortage of white girls?

Does Miami have a shortage of white girls?

Quote: (05-30-2018 07:45 PM)Alpone Wrote:  

I moved to Miami a few months ago and so far I like it. Granted I live in one of the more upscale neighborhoods and don't deal with stray dogs, gangbangers or any of that shit. I also don't deal with traffic because I bike a lot and work close to my condo. I only know a few phrases in spanish but so far it hasn't been a problem. Trying to communicate with girls who know limited english has led to some fun interactions using hand signs and basically playing Charades. 80% of the people I interact with outside of work know english, though.

I've lived in a lot of cities and Miami is the most beautiful. The entire place is colorful and there's some world class architecture here. The water is a gorgeous shade of blue. The Cuban people have this laid back swagger with a strong sense of community. I don't really get other people's negativity about the city, but since I'm pretty new here maybe there are some things I haven't seen yet. On the other hand, wherever you go, there you are.

My neighborhood has quite a few white girls and white tourists love miami beach. MB also has a big european expat community. You can also take weekend trips to Ft Laud, WPB and even Tampa to get your white girl fix.

If you ever visit, drop me a line and I'd be happy to show you around.

Judging by your biking and love of Architecture in Miami I'm assuming you're a hipster that loves utilitarian architecture.?

Look at the Batista "regime" or as I like to call it the useless hippie killing regime in Cuba versus the Castro "regime" or as I like t call it the useful peoples killing regime then ask yourself what era of Architecture you love about Miami.

A good game strategy you could execute is grow a patchy beard don a beret and have your face printed on T-shirts with a red flag behind you while you're looking to the heavens asking God when are you going to be assassinated. Make sure your flag has a cross IKEA furniture building tool & iphone because no one knows how to use a hammer & sickle anymore.

The above advice is very important because you can't lead a revolution no one can relate to.

I actually thought about doing this in Ukraine but blue and yellow are just not my colors. I also never became a qualified Lada mechanic so I doubt I'd garner much respect. I'm currently working on my Boxing stats to get elected one day in Ukraine. I plan to take on the current president in the ring and hopefully not get murdered in Crimea later where I'll be funneling state money to fund my state sponsored jack shacks for western Foreigners who can't cut it against the middle eastern sex tourist. I'm actually am planning to make my vice president a Turkish Sex Tourist.

I hope you can peddle fast because I'm going to be sending all the Ukrainian gold diggers to Miami to take up arms in the Miami strip clubs. They'll be marrying your beta politicians with my agenda on their mind.

This is just the beginning brother.

Messages In This Thread