rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does Miami have a shortage of white girls?

Does Miami have a shortage of white girls?

Quote: (05-30-2018 12:17 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

^^It is that bad. It sucks.

If you are a very tolerant person--I mean, fucking saintly, you can perhaps exist in Miami.

If you're like me: a violent person with 0 patience and 0 propensity for bullshit; Miami will suck the life from you.

Every time I left my house, it was like going into combat. Soooo much fucking drama-queen bullshit from the Latinos. They think they're tough, they shoot their mouths off, then when you jump in their grill, they piss themselves.

And these aren't the locals... The Locals are cool as shit. These are fucking straight off the boat, mostly Venezuelans, but also Brasileños.... They think they can talk shit and roam around with impunity because they have money. When they meet the angry Irish guy in the street, shit goes south.

You forget to mention all the beta male gang bangers that shoot their competition and then run and hide at their mommas house when swat rolls in.

Witness: It was Luis Gonzales

Miami PD: Sgt. can you pull up Luis's mothers address please

2 hours later

Miami SWAT: We are outside of Mr. Gonzales mothers apartment are we clear to execute.

Miami PD: execute

5 minutes later:

Miami SWAT: We got him, he was under his bed and his fucking mother won't shut the fuck up

Miami PD to Miami SWAT: what's the count Lieutenant ?

Miami SWAT: 4 children 1 infant the target and a single mother

Messages In This Thread