rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RSD on Daygame vs. Nightgame: "The sun is out; you do the same thing"

RSD on Daygame vs. Nightgame: "The sun is out; you do the same thing"

Quote: (03-15-2012 09:59 AM)the_conductor Wrote:  

Don't you guys realize his "clown game" is just an extension of his personality?

No. Im sorry to burst your bubble. He has NO personality. Thats why he needs to compensate by acting over the top.

"And then you are like BOOM, you know? just like POW! You look at her like hmmmmgnn! BOOM!"

Half of the shit he says arent even words.

Quote:Quote:

The thing is, his style of day game is difficult as hell to teach and probably isn't applicable to most men - you'd have to almost undergo a personality transformation.

Do you mean, the personality of a clown? Im not sure I get you...

"clown game" is just an extension of his personality

Oh, I see it now. To aquire his "difficult to teach" brand of "game" I would have to transform my personality into that of a "clown"

No thanks.

Just because you don't have what it takes to run his kind of game, don't hate on it.

All hail Tyler, master of game, Prometheus of pussy.

Seriously man, you talk as if you havent read anything on this forum. Guys like G or El Mechanico spit more game in a single post than this clown has in his entire career.

Different strokes for different folks.

Well, all this folks do is stroke. [Image: tard.gif]

Messages In This Thread