rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game

Quote: (05-28-2018 02:41 PM)Lance Blastoff Wrote:  

I feel like he's the Pied Piper of lonely guys.

It seems like lots of these 'leaders' in various internet-based spheres become this, eventually.

Guys who start out blogging with the goal of helping people improve their lives / sexlives will inevitably attract the wrong kind of audience.

Only a small percentage of the guys reading game blogs are serious about putting in the work or improving their lifestyle. The rest are looking for a place to rest their precious little heads so they can safely vent to an echo chamber.

I can see why it's tempting for guys like Heartiste to cater to that crowd.

It's just so easy to pander to the sad, socially awkward, lonely geeks. They are the currency of the internet.

Same could be said for Alt-right figures. What basically started as a movement in search of truth has been hijacked by NEETS and the leadership figures seem only interested in the narcissistic supply readily available. There's a reason why they are not going anywhere or having much of an impact.

The same could be said of Rollo Tomassi and his reddit-based redpill following.

So at a certain point, these content creators are presented with a choice: stick to the truth, and refuse to cater to the lowest common denominator, at the cost of a larger audience, or appeal to the dorks.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Messages In This Thread