rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does Miami have a shortage of white girls?

Does Miami have a shortage of white girls?

Quote: (05-29-2018 11:10 AM)pargan Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2018 10:44 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Avoid Miami at all costs. There. You've been warned.

Serious or sarcasm? Can't tell.

I'm so fucking serious.

It was the best worst idea I had in my life. Move to Miami. I lived in Colombia. I speak Spanish. I love the latino culture. I thought it was going to be heaven.

It fucking sucked so bad that I almost went insane. Did I fuck a lot of hot chicks? Yes. Was it a lot of hard work? Yes.

But the chicks are the good part and don't go there if you're looking for white chicks. Go to Orlando or Tampa for that trailer trash FL shit.

Day-to-day life in Miami tore a hole in my spirit. The traffic is absurd. No one follows any rules. Everyone thinks they don't have to wait in line. If you speak English, you're the one that's getting laughed at. The whole city just fucking sucks. All that shit you see on tv is the "good" part. You take a wrong exit and end up in Hialeah--there's junkies everywhere, prostitutes, fucking free range chickens in the streets, stray dawgs...

I wasn't being sarcastic. Miami fucking sucks.

Messages In This Thread