rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Preparing for the worst: emergency relocation

Preparing for the worst: emergency relocation

Quote: (05-29-2018 08:24 AM)James Bond Next level Wrote:  

With all the laws tightening around the heterosexual white male and the ever increasing demographic of muslims, a conflict is bound to happen in the west sooner or later. In the end, I think we will prevail, but unimaginable horrors will happen at the start.

Personally, I have tried to warn people, but they had either already the same opinion (a minority) or don't care/don't want to know/are scared (the majority). Now I think it's hopeless (in western EU at least) and besides, do you really wanna fight for gays/sluts/cucks or whatever who despise you? Maybe they ought to try their own medicine. So I prefer to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Hence, this thread is dedicated to discuss options, how can we prepare now so if a serious problem arise (police state, muslim revolution, civil war, economic crisis, etc) we can leave and build a new life far away in relative peace.

1 - Weapons
  • Fist/feet: boxing/MMA classes seems a good idea
  • knives: free to buy and easily concealable
  • Guns: learning how to shoot and acquiring guns. The latter can be done, but it's not easy depending on the country
2 - Protection
  • bulletproof vest: free to buy
  • medical kit: with rudimentary classes, a must
3 - food
Several bottle of water are the minimum from what I can tell.

4 - Destination
An important point too: where to flee in emergency situations? I think it should be at least not in EU nor north america. If possible, a country with no extradition, because who knows what a corrupt government can invent.
My ideas so far:
  • moldova/ukraine: are actively seeking to join EU, so not sure
  • belarus/russia
  • colombia: famous for the non-extradition
I'm looking to acquire a foreign passport as well, don't know where though.

5 - Money
Maybe the most difficult and most crucial point. Because even if you manage to flee abroad with your potential family, what do you do after?
Some ideas:
  • have some cash/a small quantity of gold: even if money is worthless, it will still be enough to buy say a plane ticket or whatever
  • become rich, because the rich always have more options than the rest
  • opening a bank account abroad, so you can transfer everything on it quickly.
The last point and the passport are my main concerns. Ideally, it would be a national bank unreachable by foreign countries so that the relocation is as discreet and safe as possible.

I have given serious thought to this, and agree that we are generally entering an "emergency" period. There is obvious social unrest building, and the world financial system is on the brink of a debt collapse.

You can basically ignore most of the items on your list besides location. When it comes to surviving a crisis period, it is like real estate: LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION.

If you are reduced to gun fights and water bottles, your emergency preparation was pretty terrible, and you will probably die soon. I have read accounts of collapses like this, and living conditions were horrifying beyond what you can imagine.

The key is to absolutely, positively, be very far away from wherever the violence and chaos is. Some criteria to consider:

1) Population density: the less people per square mile, the better.
2) Accessibility: how easy is it for roving mobs to find where you are, assault you, and take your stuff?
3) Population: do people own guns, and value the rule of law?
4) Population part 2: are there lots of dangerous minority groups? Will you fit in wherever you go?

Messages In This Thread