rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game

Quote: (05-28-2018 12:12 PM)456 Wrote:  

(Pretty sure he is not Jewish, but of German extraction: clue is the two N's at the end of the name).

Also Chris Weidman the UFC fighter has one N but is extremely Christian.

To appreciate Heartiste, it's all about perusing the archives from 2007 onwards. Even the comment sections used to be worthwhile to read.

Great game insights, great written expressions of things usually only learned audibly or visually.

Many negatives can be said about recent years, but I assume this thread is to focus on the value hidden there.

I think that he's a "Germanic Jew". According to [url=http://http://www.avotaynu.com/books/DJSGNames.htm
]Avotanyu.com[/url] , two n's are among German jewish surnames. I had a number of back and forths with him years ago, and I seem to recall him making observations about "his people", but I really don't know.

Honestly, who cares?

I hate Roissy for his stupid, hypocritical racism, but mainly I hate him because he's a false prophet.

This was laid bare when he was doxxed. The pictures and other supporting public documents that came out prove he's a liar who didn't live in the way he claimed. He's the epitome of 'the keyboard warrior.'

He portrayed himself like some international playboy, but when he was outed by some SJW he picked a fight with, he was working some dead-end, bottom-of-the middle, shitty job at Finra (then the NASD).

I've got plenty of respect for guys living on $12k a year in Chiang Mai running an internet business or driving their own cab, but he went to a cube in some grey little office, every day from 9 to 5, and took orders from people who were the best ass-kissers of people who got their jobs from political patronage. He had the kind of job that most people have, with 3 weeks of vacation and a 401(k) match of 4%. In short, his "real life" sucked.

Whatever you think about him, he was hardly the Alpha male banging 8s, 9s and 10s every weekend and conquering the world like he portrayed! No wonder he was always deriding "beta providers" and talking about how women love to fuck dirtbags.

He should have devoted some of those many hours banging away on his blog (about "banging") instead on his career and investing, rather than on scoring with some 6 he met at a Georgetown bar.

The moral of Heartiste, to me anyway, is that without financial independence nothing else matters. You need to have your financial house in order before you devote yourself to sexual adventurism.

This isn't to say that Heartiste doesn't ever have anything useful to say. Anyone that prolific is bound to stumble upon some wisdom. "A broken clock..." But I think that people in the manosphere are even more eager to elevate false prophets than in general society. Confirmation bias is real.

My $0.02 - Look at the man's life and contrast it with his words. Is he someone you want to emulate?

Messages In This Thread