rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

AntiFA Thread

AntiFA Thread

Quote: (01-23-2018 01:57 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

[Image: DUHmj1EVwAAPX-e.jpg]

Antifa is just one step away from manning gulags and torturing people for the "Red Army".

But we all knew that.

Thankfully the real difference between Antifa and the Bolsheviks and Mensheviks is the Bolsheviks and Mensheviks actually for the most part had real jobs, had fought in an actual war/training and most importantly had testosterone.

Reflecting on my past military training and current physical condition I estimate it would take a minimum of 7 - 8 feminist in pussy hats to take me down and get me into the rail car to the Gulag but this is all depending on how fast I could rip the tape off their nipples. I'm usually armed with some type of field expedient regardless, in this case it's unlikely they'll be able subdue me. Maybe some soy boy might get me from behind with a bike lock but there is still the whole part where I have to get off the train.

If at any point there was a significant chance I could be captured and held by these people I'd simply slit my throat or think of some horrific violent way to end my life in their presence which should be enough to have them all running back to their safe spaces and puppy therapy sessions.

In all honesty I actually don't think we need to worry much about a "Antifa Red Army" uprising. If anything they'll just burn down their universities and starbucks. To that end they'll be doing us normal people a favor. I actually really hope they uniform up. That'll be really entertaining to observe.

Messages In This Thread