rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deconstructing Elon Musk

Deconstructing Elon Musk

Quote: (05-27-2018 10:00 PM)ProGambler Wrote:  

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1000560049389907969 Musk dog-whistles the Jewish media and various Jews get triggered. Interesting development.

Interesting development. I think it's pretty clear Musk was not dog-whistling the JQ. He was replying to the facile claim that "powerful people" have a vested interest in tearing down the credibility of a "free media" (haha fucking made my day) because such a media would expose these powerful people's machinations.

Musk's reply "Heloo WHO owns the media??" is a rather on-point observation that it is in fact powerful people who own the media, and as such the claim that these people, who own the media, would be interesting in destroying the power of this thing that they own is idiotic.

The twitter jewboys of course know exactly who owns the media, and so they reflexively assumed Musk was attempting to raise the JQ. I'm equally sure Musk is well aware of the JQ himself, but I think he was trying to keep this discussion on a superficial level that doesn't broach the specifics. I've had this same conversation with people in real life who have no notion of the JQ, where my only goal is to redpill them a little bit by making them think about the fact that the Media has OWNERS, and those owners have INTERESTS, and so the Media reflects the INTERESTS of it OWNERS rather than being some kind of magical, disinterested arbiter of objective truth. I never even hint at the JQ in these discussions as that really isn't the goal. So long as they start thinking about the fact that what they see on the television or read in the papers is influenced by the self-interest of a rich fat fuck surveying the world from the 100th floor of a Manhattan office tower then 80% of the mission is accomplished whereas bringing up the JQ would add only the remaining 20% of the benefit while carrying 99% of the risk.

With that said, I think the jewboys will tread carefully here. Elon Musk is kind of a big deal now, and orchestrating his very public downfall around the JQ would probably be counterproductive to the point of such an endeavor.

Messages In This Thread