rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opening A Brokerage Account

Opening A Brokerage Account

Quote: (03-14-2012 10:54 PM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

Eldon, just out of curiosity, what do you think is undervalued at this moment? I might be able to provide some feedback.. I'm also looking for fresh ideas at the moment.
Rozay,
Even with it's torrid rise, I still think Apple is undervalued compared to other tech giants. Earnings are gangbusters, low P/E and I believe it will surpass 700 by Nov. after IPhone 5. I'm aware of economists law of large numbers. I like Nokia too, good balance sheets, undervalued I believe. I see Lan Airlines having a good year taking more market share. Some others out of my field of expertise and more obscure were recommended by writers I like, i don't have those in front of me. In general, i look at market overreactions. I wish I went with my instinct and loaded up on Netflix when it tanked. Peeps complaining about modest fee hikes when Blockbuster used to charge $5 per movie 10 years ago. Anyways, that window has passed, I think they'll have trouble internationally competing with established players.

Messages In This Thread