rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Summer - How do you carry your personal essentials

Summer - How do you carry your personal essentials

[Image: 12003_sb2_gray_model.JPG]

I use this as a small gym bag or for short trips around my city.

It has a separate shoe compartment on the bottom used in the following settings:

-gym: basketball shoes
-salsa social: dance shoes
-concert: hiding a flask [Image: banana.gif]

AerSF Sling Bag 2

I picked up the older version, which is smaller than version 2 shown above. Also got it in gray, so it's easily spotted at night in the salsa socials / salsa clubs i frequent.

It'd be nice to carry a slimmer bag, or none at all. I find having a bag like this necessary due to owning a smartphone (requires spare battery, cables, plug, 10,000 mAh charger)

then throw in the following edc items:
-wallet
-shades
-keys and/or garage opener
-cigs + lighter
-knife + bear spray
-solid cologne (got tired of portable cologne atomizers evaporating over a week the way zippos do, but at least lighter fluid is only $5 a bottle)
-earphones

At some point its easier to keep all of it in one place, as Hank described. No need to load/unload your pockets on a daily basis.

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Messages In This Thread