rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Summer - How do you carry your personal essentials

Summer - How do you carry your personal essentials

I rock a Saddleback Leather thin front pocket briefcase. In it I keep my headphones (Bose SoundSport), my notepad (also Saddleback), Kindle, laptop charger, Apple charger, Android charger, a few files, and a 13 inch Macbook Pro in a sleeve. It converts into a backpack when biking. I take it everywhere. Keys clip on to it. Chestnut color makes it look like a lawyer briefcase.

Been leaving my iPad Pro at home. (although it is useful in court).

My wallet is tiny. It's two credit cards, my license, health insurance, keycard to my building, and law license. Goes in my pants.

Phone goes in jacket pocket on suit days, and on non suit days it's clipped to my pants (Otterbox).

For days that I have to carry a bunch of stuff, I rock the Saddleback Leather classic briefcase. Too big for an everyday carry, though. It's a nightmare in an elevator. Great for travel.

In my opinion, a great briefcase is essential for a man. I like Saddleback because they're durable and convert into backpacks for those of us who ride bikes. I can bike to court and then look like a lawyer. The thin briefcase holds just enough. I found myself going through too many briefcases. Although it was expensive, I actually saved money and the thing just looks better with age.

Messages In This Thread