rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got amoged and kinda cucked all night.

Got amoged and kinda cucked all night.

Quote:Quote:

Again I go to the bathroom and the guy next to us immediatly starts hitting on her but this time I catch her giving him her number, I pretended like I didn't notice

Never put a pussy before your own self-respect. If she was there to accompany you, on your dime, and your time, then that is where you draw the line and walk away when she disrespects you.

At the end of the night, you fucked her but that doesn't mean you made the right move. You made the beta move, showing you're willing to accept any behavior from a woman because you can't get any better. And that's a mistake because you're practically telling her and every other man at the bar that you're worth nothing. You should have went home alone.

As far as her behavior. You went out on a date with a whore and she continued being a whore in your presence because she didn't like you enough to change her behavior. It's the pain / pleasure/ leverage principle that most psychologist have talked about since Freud. Its is quite common actually.

On a side note, If having women and other men respect you at the club is at the top of your priorities, then hit the gym and fix your diet. At six foot and 170, you're too skinny for anyone to take you seriously at the club. Nightlife is a different game.

Messages In This Thread