rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peaceful, isolated and beautiful places?

Peaceful, isolated and beautiful places?

So this is completely different than all the threads already on the forum. It's not asking about a place filled with people, nightclubs, women. It's about finding a place where you can have a big beautiful house overlooking incredible natural scenery, with amazing weather year round (similar to Los Angeles weather, almost always sunny and warm) and located in an area that is still, what's the word, 'natural'? For example, no processed foods, no fake bullshit, everything is natural and fresh.

I had a lengthy discussion with some mates about having multiple estates when you're older and settled down. A couple in your favorite cities in the world (such as NYC, Paris, etc), but one estate in a place like I described in the first paragraph to live away from all the bullshit we see in the western world. Bullshit like pharmaceutical drugs, every food you buy from the grocery store has injections in them, shitty air quality, and many many things that cause cancer and other terrible diseases.

I haven't been to many places like this, but the only ones that come to mind would be somewhere far up in the mountains in the south of France or mainland France. Where you have that fresh, raw, untouched natural environment, and you're still a fairly short drive away from a busy city. Or maybe a hidden place in South East Asia? Somewhere in Italy? Greek Islands?

Anyway, I hope you understand what I am trying to find, and hopefully some of you have been to or heard of such places.

Messages In This Thread