rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriends casual mention of EX...

Girlfriends casual mention of EX...

Quote: (05-24-2018 02:30 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2018 02:12 PM)nola Wrote:  

Why? what's the point.? why address it? what will it accomplish even if you don't come across as a insecure pussy.?

The mere fact of addressing it no matter how it comes across is insecure.

Maybe she's a complete social retard and he can address it without her seeing through the fact it made him uncomfortable. In that case you're correct, he could.

I come from the camp that I will give a girl the benefit of the doubt. Meaning it's likely she'll see his confronting this as a vulnerability that she can later exploit when he's at his weakest.

If you ever watch two women in an argument you'll notice they go for the jugular. Some of the most dark triad shit I've ever seen was woman on woman. It's actually quiet impressive.

If the OP let's his guard down for some frivolous shit like talking about an ex don't think for a moment his honey bunny won't categorize that shit for a later date in her mental munitions depot.

He might be only a few conversations away from Dima Donkey Dick doing a swift intervention to mitigate the ramifications of her feelings of disgust.

Contrary to what you may think, no woman is perfect out-of-the-box.

She's gonna have habits you may not like, and you may have some preferences that need to be met.

It's impossible to get either of those without some intervention. Relationships are not autopilot. If you're going to be with a girl long-term, then you need to game your woman beyond Day 1: get her into bed.

Clearly, OP does not like his girl bring up unsolicited stories of other dudes she used to fuck with. I wouldn't either. Perhaps her last guy(s) she was with didn't mind or just put up with it, but OP doesn't want to be that guy. He wants what he wants.

Enter: game.

You supply guidance to your woman to help mold her into the girl you are most happy with.

If you're with a girl and she does something you don't like, how do you deal with it? Do the AlphaMale™ move and cut her out of your life?

At what point did I say I think a woman can or could be perfect out of the box.? Those Cracker Jack boxes never hit the shelves of anywhere I've been.

We are not talking about getting a woman to put on a dress, wear heels or speak without using the word (fuck) at thanksgiving dinner.

Molding a woman sounds to me like woman speak. Kinda like how when they go with the criminal they want to turn into a husband/father but stays a criminal. Then they remain confused on how he ended up back in prison despite their willingness to bear his child.

This is the kinda retarded mental gymnastics women do.

You ask what I'd do in this situation.?

First: I doubt I'd give a fuck, maybe for a split second or the time it takes me to roll my eyes but not much more than that.

Second: I'm not in the business of dating children so I expect any women I'm with to not act like a adolescent. If she does I'll ignore such behaviors and if they persist I'll eject myself from the relationship.

Last: I personally tend to focus my mental efforts towards my business and not a woman plus I have a whole other laundry list of personalities I pay to manage.

My grandfather used to say to me all you need to know about personalities is that you cannot change them. He was married 65 years and had 5 kids.

Regarding the OPs post... this seems like too much investment in comparison to mental strife it's causing him. I could see that time investment going elsewhere or to a girl that might be more suited to his personality.

That does not make the OP more or less of a man than me. Some guys just can't bare the fact other dicks have been inside their girl or the fact they had feelings for someone else other than them. If the simple act of hearing of another man is bothering him I'd guess there is a lot more to this story we don't know.

For myself at least, I personally don't care about stuff like that. This does not make me an alpha male. It just means I tend to focus my mental energy on things and people that elevate my mood and happiness.

If I ever felt the need to train a women it's inevitable in my case that I'd cut her loose.

That's what I'd do.

Messages In This Thread