rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Smoking cigarettes to pick up chicks - a bad idea

Smoking cigarettes to pick up chicks - a bad idea

This is my first post because I felt I had to respond to this topic that is at the top of my irritation list, especially being a resident of Los Angeles. I agree with G on this wholeheartedly. I am in my late 20's and have smoked consistently the past 2 years. Nothing beats being suited up at the Grand Havana Room in Beverly Hills talking to a fly chick and offering her a light. If you don't like smoking then don't, but for God's sake don't step on my toes about it. The entire Anti-Smoking Campaign that the US is shoving down people's throats is nothing short of communistic policy. My fellow residents of LA know what I'm talking about.

Btw I'll be adding some data sheets for Los Angeles here in the next couple of weeks. I've been out here everywhere from Hollywood to Beverly Hills to Venice and in between and used to own my own afterhours club so I know from whence I speak. Love the forum and hopefully I can add some useful info as I've gained a lot from 'lurking' thus far.

Messages In This Thread