rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When 2 girls show up at the same time for a date

When 2 girls show up at the same time for a date

I'm struggling a lot with this issue with dating in Asia.

Today, I had a date scheduled at 2 pm and at 6 pm. The girl I scheduled at 2 PM showed up at 4 PM and we had coffee and then she came to my room , i tried to seal the deal , she looked interested but I couldn't seal the deal at that moment. I kept trying and trying ( But probably , I would have sealed the deal a bit later, If we would have gotten some dinner and then watching a movie). But here's the thing , that girl that I had a date with at 6 PM had arrived while that girl from 2 PM was still at my place and kept calling me and messaging like 4 or 5 times and made me nervous and it fucked up my game and I looked a bit lost. Then, I decided to kick out my current girl with an excuse ( I need to still prepare a PowerPoint presentation for tomorrow). Then I meet up with that girl from 6 PM and there was no vibe at all, and she had an annoying character and I ended up with nothing at the end of the day.

How do you guys manage this? I feel dissapointed because I kicked that first girl out ( I quite liked her) and I got now nothing at the end of the day.

The location is Bangkok

Messages In This Thread