rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Travel Journal

My Travel Journal

The exotic factor has gone down the sewer these last couple years. The thing about Vietnam is that it is a very stratified society.

You really do have the lower middle class and everyone else who is poorer, who just manage to get by in Vietnam, then the upper middle class who all went abroad and have much more buying power than your average Joe. The income gap is fuck huge as it's typical of 3rd world countries. Unfortunately so is the hotness scale.

You mostly do online game Destiny so you will be easily fooled by the fake hotness. Substract at least 3 or 4 points from her pics to get an idea of her IRL.

When I was there I went to Big C (the equivalent of Walmart/Macy in USA) the girls are fucking hideous. Actually in Hanoi I do not see a lot of hot girls walking around. Some decent looking girls have more make up on them than at a L Oreal test site. Only when my friends took me to nightclubs was I content with the quality. But make no mistake, the guys there have game. Not the "slap you with money" game, the "I can get a stripper to sleep with me for free" game. Sometimes both. The 8+ girls go to these local guys, not some gringo backpackers. White tourists start getting a bad reputation these recent years due to all the faggots liberal coming here and acting all weird.

Quote: (05-21-2018 12:32 PM)destiny Wrote:  

Because it seems over there that being beta works. Girls complain to me all the time that I don't text or call them enough, meaning they want me to call them at least once a day. When I don't do that they get distant or angry at me.

Congratulations, you have just been gamed.

Spend less time on the internet or trying to game girls. Try talking to people and girls just to know them and be a sociable person. Have some female friends who dont see you as a sniveling orbiter. Then you will see that even Western girls do the above shit all the time.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread