rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Generally in Kiev everyone is in a hurry.This is a problem in the big cities.You have to hunt girls who run literarilly to catch their apointments their work schedule etc.Contrary to that province is more laid back and thus stree pick up more comfortable.However in province one loses anonymity faster.
Let's see some common dialogues:
-Izvinite pazalst(excuse me) znaite kde teatr ...(you say name of the theatre all majore Ukrainian cities have a big theatre in the center).
Girl[Image: biggrin.gif]o you speak English?Or vy chotite znat kde ..jest(you want to know where theatre ... is)?
-Da.Priechal sivotnia v ...(name of the city) i slysal teatr ... jest oitsien krassivi(Yes.I came today to the city and I heard the theatre ... is very beautiful).
-Da.To pravilno(Yes,this is true).
-Ukraina oitsien krassivaya strana.Oitsien mie iravitcia Ukraina(Ukraine is very beautiful country.I like Ukraine a lot)
-Spasibo.Otkuda vy?(Thank you.Where are you from?)
-Ja iz Grecjiu.Ja zivou v Afinax.Byli u nas?(I am from Greece.I stay in Athens.Have you been in us?)
-Niet.Nikakda byl v Grecjiu.(No.I was never in Greece).
-Grecja toze krassivaya.No u nas oitsien teplo.U vas zimno.(Greece is also beautiful.In us it is warm.In you it is cold).
-Znayou.A sto vy delaite v Ukrainu?(I know.And what are you doing in Ukraine?)
-Priechal v otpuske.Mnie oitsien iravitcia Ukraina.Byl na mnoga strana no Ukraina moje lubimaya(I came in holidays.I like Ukraine a lot.I have been in many countries but I like Ukraine the best).
-Kde vy ziviote?(Where do you stay?To judge your wealth)
-Ja zivou v gotel...Jest to sympatycny(I stay in hotel...It is sympathetic).Mnie oitsien iravitcia ukrainska kuchyna.Znaite kde u vas charossi restaurant?(I like ukrainian food a lot.Do you know where there is a good restaurant?)
-Da.Eta restaurant...(Yes,it is restaurant...)
-Eta blisko?(is it close?)
-Tam nada iti do prava i potom...(You have to go to the right and then to...)
-Dumayou nebudou to naiti.Eta u vas nimnoska trudna.Chotsiete priechat semnoj v restaurani?(I am afraid I will not manage to find it.It is a bit difficult by you.Do you want to come with me to restaurant?)
-Oh,sitsas nada iti do skola.U mnie nie jest casu(Oh,now I need to go to university lesson.I do not have time.)
-Eta u vas telefonni numer?(Do you have telephon number?) while I give her my phone to write it.
-Da.(Yes).She writes on my mobile.(it is important to have a flashy mobile it happened to me that I gave a girl a shitty mobile I had as second and then she changed her mind and refused to write her number on it.If the mobile has touchscreen I help them with that having the opportunity to tocuh their fingers).
-Spasibo bolsoe.Budou tebia zvanit.(Thank you.I will call you.)
-Oitsien prijatna.Lutsie zvanite na vecerom(You are welcome.Better call me in evening).
-Chrasio.Sitsas nada iti do teatr i potom do restaurant.... dla jist.Ja juz golodny(Good.Now I need to go to theatre and then to restaurant ...(the name she told) in order to eat.I am hungry.
-Chrasio.Nadejous bude vam iravitcia ... name of the city.(Good.I hope you will like ....)
-Da.Kanechno.Spasibo vam dla pomoc.Zelayou vam prijatnix den.(Yes.Thank you for your help.I wish you a pleasant day).
-Vam toze.Pa pa.(To you too.Good bye).
-Pa pa.(Good bye).
Then I hug her or kiss her cheeks close to mouth in Russian mode.

This is an example of a common pick up in the provinces during the day.

Messages In This Thread