rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game is NOT linear

Game is NOT linear

Quote: (05-18-2018 07:57 PM)Razor Beast Wrote:  

Not sure how accurate this is anymore with the advent of dating apps and social media. 18-22 yr old girls have grown up with social media from a very young age. Unless your 8+ girl lives on a farm in the middle of nowhere this just doesn't happen anymore, although this wouldn't have been unheard of 20 years ago. 8+ western girl without social media in 2018? I'd have to call that a unicorn.

Because the first mistake a lot of players make is to chase them on social media. Tinder especially is NOT designed for average looking guys no matter their game level. Put the same guy in the street/bar and make him approach an 8+ and you might be surprised sometime...

To sum up my point of this thread: forget about the competition, be it in front of you or hypothetical. Don't aim low, stay confident in yourself and flip that stone.
Don't forget that maybe 5% of guys know game. Among them, maybe 10% have decent game at least. Take into account compatibility and you would finish with a total < 0.1%. Now of course if you only flirt with sluts or social media addict, it doesn't apply. But even for a pessimist like myself, I met regularly girls like that, just forget clubs and tinder.

Make men great again!

Messages In This Thread