rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's Your Home Base?

What's Your Home Base?

Quote: (05-18-2018 11:33 AM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

Final Epic this question really depends on two things that I didn't get a great read on in your OP. The first is how much time every year do you plan to spend in your home base? Comfort and price will be less or more important depending on this. The second is your personality. You said you like major cities by the water but I don't have a great read on what type of girls you want. Do you want Latin girls, Asian girls, EE girls, black girls, etc.?

It seems like price isn't a huge concern for you because of the cities you mention, but if you only spend 1-2 months a year in your home base, maybe you want something cheaper. Until I get a better read on your personality, I'll stick to recommending 1-2 cities in each region you haven't mentioned.

SEA- Bangkok. This is the biggest international hub in SEA and is a quick ride/flight to the beaches. Definitely enough nightlife to keep you entertained too and is a much more reasonable cost to pay for a place you won't always be at.

US- really, two you mentioned fit what your main desires you pointed out are in a city. NYC is the biggest international hub in the eastern US, has great nightlife, and a wide diversity of women. Also not too far from beaches in LI or NJ. Miami may have the best beaches in the US and is definitely a party city by US standards, so you may be good there. I'd also throw in LA and Honolulu if you're going first tier US cities that are international hubs by the water. However, I haven't heard as good things about the girls in those two. I've only been to NYC of these four though. Really, I'd only go with a US city if money is really not a big concern for a place you won't always be and if you spend say 3-4 months a year there.

Europe- really the best city that seems to fit this is Rome. Not sure how great it is for girls, but there's a lot to do in Italy and it has some of the most beautiful coasts in the world within a short ride from Rome. Correct me if I'm wrong but Amsterdam may not be a bad option for you either. Think it's near water.

SA- if you're a South America guy, I think one city you should majorly consider is Rio de Janeiro. Based on what I've heard and seen from pictures/videos, it appears to have pretty much everything you'd be looking for if you feel secure about leaving some stuff behind in an apartment there. Would definitely be one of the cheaper options.

I'll elaborate on myself a bit, and thank you for the suggestions!

For time spent, I'm thinking close to a third of the year - half of the year. 6 months spent traveling per year seems pretty good to me currently, this may increase or decrease as I get older. Cost isn't a huge factor, as any of these coastal locations are going to be more expensive, you pay a premium for the ocean and accessibility.

Girls - I like them all. I have an inclination towards European girls, but I have no reservations about Asian, Latin, etc. I think that there are beautiful girls all over the world, and with my traveling, it doesn't really become a factor with my home base.

Where are you currently based out of Yankee?

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Messages In This Thread