rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread

I find it pretty funny how many (not all) of people on here are like "race doesn't matter!" - - - and then claim that their successes with Anglo women is to build a social circle with white dudes, act as whitewashed as possible, and basically do/act in ways that are non-Indian.

Ironic

Anyways, in regards to NYC, a place where I have a ton of experience in:

1) Liberal white women will post Facebook statuses all day about "how race is important to them", but, in reality, race relations to a white American girl is referring to empowering blacks (given our past and current history). Other races such as Asians/Indians - they don't give a fuck about because there's no sense of guilt for them for any other race. I'm not complaining here (I completely understand), but that is one reason why in the US liberal white girls don't give Indian dudes the time of the day

2) There are sooooooo many foreign women here. It's amazing. And one of the reasons why I feel like any race can do well with them is because they are still new to the cultural norms, mannerisms, etc. When I step on dates with these foreign women, I automatically feel alpha because they are learning everything from me, there's no sense of judgement, they're still confused on what the social norms are here, and less bullshit hoops. If I make a "mistake" on a date with them, it's not a big deal - I always feel like I'm in charge. Oh yeah, and they're also just a lot more chill in general, which vibes with me.

Messages In This Thread