rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread

Good discussion. From my post in another thread:

In Europe, I saw a lot more couples involving white women with men of minority groups than I did in Toronto. I noticed how European women were generally more receptive to associating with, dating and sleeping with non-white guys. I met Asian, Indian, African and Latin American international students in France who had little to no trouble getting laid or dating the local girls. The kinds of girls these guys were getting in Europe, they’d never have a shot at with the local girls Toronto.

What was interesting is that despite the racism that exists in the economic realm in Europe, none of the European guys (or European society in general) seemed to care that much that an Asian, Indian, Black, or Arab guy was dating a white girl.

Now in Toronto, it’s the complete opposite. Dating a good looking white girl while not being white yourself is a much much bigger deal in Toronto than it is in Europe even though minorities have an easier time moving up economically.

Europeans don’t grant you the same opportunities for economic success in their countries, but they are not nearly as hostile if you decide to go for white women in their country. Most just don't care that much.

Further, most Europeans under age 40 speak multiple languages which will by default make them more open minded to different cultures. Most native English speakers only speak English.

My sense is Anglo culture has a bit of a white supremacy syndrome, whereas much of Europe is fairly open minded to outside cultures and people. Not to say that white women in the Anglosphere won't hookup with anyone who's not white, they just don't have that excitement for the "other" that Europeans do.

Messages In This Thread