rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Travel Journal

My Travel Journal

Quote: (05-16-2018 08:23 PM)destiny Wrote:  

I haven't been able to get any productive work done for the past 2 days since I found out about her wedding. In fact, I've been getting something like 2 hours of sleep a night. Not good, not good at all. I know right now I am still feeling the effects of the depression as the emotions course through my veins but I need to get this stuff done asap before my trip.

Things left to do:

Book: Figure out how to add in files on mailchimp and setup newsletter, doublecheck everything thorough then convert to proper file format, format document for printing physical copy and then finally uploading the file and being done with it.

Youtube:

Plan what type of shots I want, write out the script and practice, go shoot, post production editing, marketing

I'm kind of laying off females right now as I'm really not in the mood to deal with this stuff. I just need some time to get my head back straight so that I can think clearly again.

We're 4.5 weeks ago!

Unless you're at the point where you don't give a f about women, one of the best way remedy a broken heart is to get another chick that actually does like you. At least this is the way I gotten over my ex back then when my game wasn't really good.

Messages In This Thread