rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Quote: (03-13-2012 06:31 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

So Kamaki?
What do you suggest I do if I go to Poland with a copy of Bang and about 10 euros?
I plan to fuck at least 30(plus or minus 5) chicks in my 3-4 days.

I'll be wearing a a v neck tshirt and my little sisters jeans.

Will I be ok?

In Poland you do not need much money.Even if you stay in a communist era hotel with 25 euro per day it is enough.It is not enough for girls in Kiev.A top class girl in Kiev will refuse to sleep with you if you take her to a shitty hotel of communist times(which in Kiev cost about 60-80 euro per day).That is why it is better to rent an apartment in Kiev which is much better in quality(although the building exterior and other apartments are still like shit) and costs the same as the communist era hotel room(60-80 euro for medium quality apartment in the centre).It is important to stay in the centre to avoid getting ripped off by taxis,arrange easy logistics when you meet the girls and have a place close to sleep or change clothes when you get tired of pick up and dates.

As for clothes yes in Kiev you need to be overdressed.(I do not wear suits but it does not hurt either).You have to display wealth.Mercedes and Lamborghinis ar enext to you if you cannot afford some good clothes,quality shoers and an expensive watch you are immediately downgraded in girls eyes.

All foreigners wish to find the easy,gullible girl who will sleep with them for free(due to love or love for the western penis).However these girls are almost impossible to find in Kiev especially if you have only 3-4 days to spend.If they are easy and gullible and do not want to exploit their pussy they usually have an Ukrainian boyfriend who covers their needs.The rest are actively searching for sponsors long term or short term.Since the amount of rich Ukrainian sponsors is not enough(much lower than the demand for them although they all have big harems) the foreigner can play ball appearing as a short term sponsor(even short term) generally covering some of girls expenses.

You may argue this is p4p but it is not.Not every foreigner gets accepted by girls as a sponsor.You have to diplay personality and appearance qualities as well,be non judgemental have a general knowledge of the culture and most importantly give the impression that you have an unlimited amount of pussy in discretion so you do not bother a lot if the girl stays with you or not.

Messages In This Thread