rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Travel Journal

My Travel Journal

Quote: (05-15-2018 07:53 PM)destiny Wrote:  

I wonder what happened if I had arrived in vietnam after she got married and I feighted that I didn't know she was married. Well she told me her parents wanted her to get married in two months when I asked her last week. I interpreted that to mean in July. I wonder what would happen if I came right now or in june and we met up? I would pretend I didn't know she was married and then ask her a few questions that I knew she lied about with a huge fucking grin on my face. Then after she answered, I would ask her really? Your such a honest, nice, and kind person. Then I would open my phone and open her sister's facebook profile and show her the pics of her wedding. That would be an epic surprise for her.

No offense, but you've apparently been gamed by a Vietnamese peasant woman. Taking this at face value, she's hiding her wedding? She's hiding her wedding?

Fuckin' LOL, bro. That tells you everything you need to know. It's just a wedding, smart woman's gotta keep her options open, right?

You are depressed over all this and I get it, but put it in perspective. She's. Just. Some. Bitch. Be glad you weren't the one wifing it up - because you have gotten into this way over your head and were in real danger of doing something just that goofy. Her "epic surprise" would probably just end in terrible disappointment for you when you realized that she can compartmentalize it and hamster it all away.

As I recall, years ago, there was a story about a Chinese man who was planning to marry and was fixing up an illegal house for them to move into. The government bulldozed the house, she cancelled the wedding, and married another man. The man, instead of charging it to the Chinese Edition of the Game, built a homemade gun, took it to the town festival, and shot the government official who signed off on the demolition of the house.

His last gesture before he was arrested or killed by a mob of Communist Party goons (I forget which) was to call the woman and tell her what he'd done for her.

Think about that. This broad gave zero fucks and he's running around fashioning homemade weapons to murder people to avenge their imaginary love.

Don't go down that road. What she's doing doesn't matter. Proving anything to her doesn't matter. She's. Just. Some. Bitch.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread