rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

VP, I have a lot of respect for your posts, but let's be honest here. You believe that GK is so busy that he can't spend a few extra hours to secure a non-gift bang to save 1000 Euros, but he can write 348 posts in 30 days? That doesn't add up.

He is advocating straight supplication towards complete strangers on a forum where many guys are learning how to interact with women. Is that the road to self-respect and high status, to basically walk up to someone with your palms up?

While no one should depend on another for self worth, many here find it misplaced to discuss buying pussy as a straight commodity on a game forum. I don't think that anyone here is saying that it's wrong to pay for pussy; only that it's not a topic of discussion that is appropriate here. We don't need to calculate that it takes 2.4 skirts or 1.6 doll figurines to bang a Ukrainian girl anymore that we need the price list for the hooker on the corner in Moscow. It doesn't apply to us, and that's why many here have a problem with his posts. Instead of toning it down and providing real insight that he is capable of, he breaks out a price list on buying the most pussy in the least amount of time. You may say, "live and let live", but this is not a p4p forum. If he wasn't churning out posts every day talking about gifts and money, then people would mostly let it go.

Personally, I think his advice does a disservice to us all, as I know many girls in Russia/Ukraine and they are intelligent, cunning whores. I'm sure GK agrees. Many Russians girls already talk shit about how they game the dumb American and Canadian guys out of money and gifts. They think we are schmucks, and they are right. GK only sees the small picture, which is his immediate gratification and the dollar cost from his wallet. Instead of dealing with regular hookers, he is ego inflating the regular whores with gifts, money, vacations, etc and passing it on as advice. Should we just turn every country into a pussy pedestalizing nation where you have to grovel and beg for a piece of ass while you hold out a fur coat?

Messages In This Thread