rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread

Quote: (05-14-2018 05:31 PM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

I've noticed a huge difference in how brown men from the UK vs brown men in the US view their race in regards to attracting women. It's even shined in this thread in the past:

Brown men from the UK generally seem way more comfortable with their blood in regards to attracting other races. I'm from the US and have had a few of my brown friends travel to the UK and they were all shocked of how much more integrated they were with society, how their reputation wasn't as much of a beta bux, and how they generally didn't view themselves as anything lower.

Whereas, Brown men from the US generally grow up with this inferiority complex from not blending in, their race, their societal reputation, etc.

Pretty interesting to see how, even some members on this forum who come from different countries, view all of this

In fairness to the Indian community here in the US, their history is much, much younger than that of their counterparts across the pond. The vast majority of Indians today in the US are either FOBs or are born to FOB parents, who often stress educational attainment above all else - certainly above personality development. This will continue to change, but it shouldn't be difficult to understand that this undoubtedly hampers 'game' development, at least in the formative years of many. Of course not everyone has the same upbringing, but you get the idea.

This is in contrast to the UK where a massive number of Indians have been there for many generations already, and have had the time to assimilate and assert themselves in many different areas of society there. (I'm *not* saying there are no FOBs there, just that there's a large number of Indians that have been there for a very long time already).

Second and third generation Indians are already starting to branch out much further than the traditional careers of law/engineering/medicine, and are rapidly moving into more visible and culturally/socially impactful roles in marketing, sales, television, art, finance, fashion etc. This is evident in the (very slowly but surely) increasing number of Indians in TV shows and movies, among other things.

We'll catch up to our brethren across the water soon enough... [Image: icon_razz.gif]

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Messages In This Thread