rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

#MeToo gets a reality check in NYTimes Comments

#MeToo gets a reality check in NYTimes Comments

Quote: (05-14-2018 02:40 PM)kamoz Wrote:  

What is currently happening in the sexual marketplace is not sustainable. As much as the ROK articles and some of us on this forum believe things will only get worse, such as the top 10% of men shrinking to the top 5% - it can’t without society giving in one way or another.

The only way things could truly get worse is if western women accept polygamy - and I think it’s safe to say they won’t. They’re too arrogant to do so and for the time being they are expecting the best men to commit only to them. We’re seeing a growing number of articles from single childless women in their 30s and 40s openly admit they were wrong. They should have settled and stopped leveling up. Younger girls see this, i.e. gen Z. Most men have realized working in a cubicle for life sucks and have been breaking free. Women are just lagging behind and will follow the lead of men.

Same goes for #metoo. Men are not going to take a chance with a one night stand with some girl leagues below them when it might ruin their lives. The current sexual market place is largely dependent on that - men that are leagues above 4s 5s and 6s just wanting a nut for sexual variety or because they’re bored and don’t have anything better that night, and these girls thinking that just because the guy fucked them that he’s willing to marry them. I’m sure one night stands are dropping on average or the cutoff for many men is being raised, and the girls are feeling it.

Too late my friend they already have. "Polyamoury" is simply just polygamy for women. It is becoming more popular now and is infiltrating the mainstream. This set up is common for broken women who can't bring enough to the table to have a well-rounded relationship with one man. Instead, they are the P0rno Debbie for the alpha who just wants to hit it, they have the beta simp in tow who they can be in shambles too, and they have a sugar daddy lurking around who pays for her to live life. She isn't able to come correct to get a stable man who can check off all those boxes.

Messages In This Thread