rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Smoking cigarettes to pick up chicks - a bad idea

Smoking cigarettes to pick up chicks - a bad idea

I agree with Moma.

Most of the smokers I know find it hard to quit. It costs money and you'll always end up freezing outside because you need a smoke.
Not to mention the fact that it has negative health benefits(proven scientifically).

G only gives us ancedotes. Yes, a guy who takes care of health can smoke and still be healthy, but he would probably have been somewhat healthier if he hadn't. In any case, I'm not in any rush to deposit toxic chemicals into my lungs, I already get enough of that from second hand smoke.

Smoking is scientifically proven to be harmful. And no, its not a conspiracy against cigs. That doesn't make any sense. Cigarette companies are owned by the elite, the fact that it took so many years for smoking's harm to be accepted shows how strong the cigarette and tobacco lobbies were.

G, I respect you and its cool if you smoke but Moma has a point. Young impressionable guys might get into smoking and carry it forth as a lifelong habit. His post is a counterpoint to your posts.

I do agree carrying a lighter may be a good move. Maybe some fake cigs too.

I'm in favor of smoking the herb occasionally in party settings. Maybe its because I'm younger but I see far more benefits in that without the same smell or bad effects. Also weed is not addictive like cigs.

Messages In This Thread