rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

How many times do I have to repeat that it depends on your budget.What I am saying is(let's repeat):

1.If you have 1000 euro and one weekend free travel to Kiev fuck everything there be a king.

2.If you have 1000 euro and one week hit the provinces(I have told which cities are the best).Fuck 3-5 girls stay in a hotel room(hotel not apartment) near the center.For this you need prearranged contacts.If they ask for presents give them presents(you have 1000 euro to spend).If they overdo with expectations do not conform.(girls in province ask for cash or presents depending on the city except Lvov where they do not ask for anything.So do not hope to fuck 5 girls in one week in Lvov).

3.If you are on budget and have 500 euro do not go to Kiev.It is worthless.You will be dispappointed and then you will say your problem is the rich Ukrainians,the Lamborghinis on the streets and the Turks in the clubs.So you could go to province date 1-3 girls for one week with possibility to bang 1-2 of them.You should also seriously consider Poland as an alternative(where you do not need so muc money since the girls do not ask directly for presents.Again they do not ask directly for presents before you fuck them.(they may ask after but this does not interest you).

4.If you have 200 euro and you are on budget consider staying in a girl's appartment.It is not the best experience.You will be restrained worse than that you will live like an Ukrainian not a comfort at all.Are you willing to live as an Ukrainian?Is it worth for banging one girl?If you do not mind stay in girlfriend's house take the marshutka etc.

What else should I say to be understood?It depends on your budget and time.Different chances for different tastes.

Messages In This Thread