rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

UK tranny slept with 1000s of men with fake vagina - Are you one of her victims?

UK tranny slept with 1000s of men with fake vagina - Are you one of her victims?

Quote: (05-10-2018 01:20 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

To start off...this person has practiced "acting" like a girl.
It's too weird looking at him and hearing him talk.
This person is clearly messed up in the head...far beyond what's normal in society.
Here are some videos to give you a better idea of the type of person we are dealing with here.

2012...fake wig admits to being addicted to sex with men.

Later in 2012 applying to be on big brother. Self described "Sexy Cougar" [Image: confused.gif]

In 2015 you can see the female hormones have been working overtime, but the walk and the size/frame is a total giveaway.

This shit is the stuff of nightmares my friends. She's old and gross but based off the last video I've worked with real women that looked the same or slightly worse and still got plenty of male attention. But this doesn't scare me at all because I'd never even try to date someone that old. Plus the whole uncanny valley thing makes my skin crawl.

However with that being said...this is what makes me scared for the younger guys out here just getting into game and meeting girls.

Fucking hell...16yrs old Post-Op. Good luck telling the difference with their clothes on when this person is 25yrd old. This was back in 2009...
Now "she" makes pop music. Like i said, good luck telling the difference if you're drunk in the club and this person is rubbing your chest and dick.

It maybe be gross as hell but period sex might have to be mandatory for the newer guys to make sure their girl is a real one.

In the old days, guys expected a woman to bleed the first time they fucked her. Maybe we need to go back to that. First time period sex is the new virginity!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread