rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Phuket Datasheet

Phuket Datasheet

Quote: (05-09-2018 04:13 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Quote: (05-09-2018 02:34 AM)Bryce Wrote:  

I'm interested to know more about 'Red Hot Bar'. Which end of Bangla is this? the beach end? i can't recall ever seeing it.. will have to check it out next time. is it the sort of place you stay all night or just spend a few hours to warm up before hitting illusion/white room etc?

Its the other end from the beach (tiger bar end)

I'm an older dude, so nightclubs not my thing, but for you it would be a good warm up place. But I find the best time for closing is around midnight as the band winds up and people full of happy juice....

I cried when they trashed the Surin beachfront..... Some of my favorite places to eat and chill there. Still the Euromilfs come there, a more laid back vibe now.

yeah i really liked Surin before... it's a real shame how they took everything away. ok i'll check that place out next time, at the very least for a few hours as it's always possible to head into other clubs at 1.30am or later if need be

Messages In This Thread