rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How I have gone from discovering group sex, to constant orgies in the past year

How I have gone from discovering group sex, to constant orgies in the past year

Quote: (05-09-2018 12:29 AM)Banna Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2018 11:15 PM)SteezeySteve Wrote:  

Stopped reading after ghb. Fuck guys who drug girls.even Coke and Molly (aka amphetamines + random research chems)fuck your bodybuilding g4p rape drug shit. You are a loser with no style.if you are into ghb and orgies I am 100% sure you have sucked a dick before.

Long term nothing good comes out of that shit.drug use promises glamour and great things but is never worth it.

Gameless degenerate druggy. Your attitude and culture spreads like flame destroying all in its path in our society.

Surprised no "Make sure you buy the bitch a four loko to make her blackout while you're at it!"

I went back to this girls apartment from the club like a month ago that I'd already banged awhile back

I was going through a drought and was kinda happy to see her again to let off some steam

We stepped in her apartment and started kissing and about to go at it once again. Said let's go in the bathroom Then all kinds of crazy shit started coming outta her mouth.

Can you fucking take me home now? (We were already at her place!
"I hate your guts"
"I love you so much"
"Can you fuck me right now? "

She couldn't even stand up. I realized maaaan is this chick ever messed the fuck up.

I lifted her up naked despte that she weighed 300 lbs deadweight and tucked her into bed and left.

Messages me 2 days later and asks me if we had sex. I told her no. She said she got blood work done and drugs from some guy she accepted drinks from were found in her system.

You just don't fuck women in that state of mind....you just don't.

[Image: whoa.gif]

The thirst is real...

Messages In This Thread