rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

"Is daygame the worst way to meet women?"

Good question. It depends on your goals.

a) if your goal is to have only 1-2 dates per month, perfect.. you don't have to go out to daygame for hours.. it's enough if you just approach women along the way..

b) if your goal is to have a new date each weekend, you should either do active daygame or go online..

c) if your goal is to have multiple dates per week, you should combine passive and active daygame with online game.. at this level, the hobby becomes quite time intensive..

I like daygame because it just gives my testosteron level a boost. And I like to get into that "trance state" after having approached a few women (body cocktail activated). It's not only about the results, it's about the dream you follow. There is no such "trance state" in the online game. You only get it via daygame. And only via active daygame. I am a little addicted to it. Now when it gets warmer, there is nothing better than spending 1, 2 or even 3h doing pure daygame. Yes, afterwards I fall into a down as half of all the girls don't want to go on a date but I'd say 50% are ready for a date. Unfortunately most girls are not ready to go for a second date with me, but that's another story.. [Image: wink.gif]

Messages In This Thread