rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries with exotic bonus for mediterranean type

Countries with exotic bonus for mediterranean type

There is good and bad everywhere, I remember when I was living in Amsterdam, every friday night I was seeing groups of italian males invading the city, all dressed in air max and tracksuits, harrassing the girls in the streets with their broken english and often asking people where the prostitutes are.

As I said not all italian are the stereotype of the classy latin lover, far from that.
I never pretended to be italian and I don’t think I will ever do, even if in London many girls were assuming I was.

By the way my nickname comes from Lino Ventura, a french actor who used to be a greco roman wrestling champion then played in some classic french movies, allright? Not pretending to be italian [Image: smile.gif]

Edit: actually it really annoys me to have to write these things about italians, what I wrote is true but I hate generalising and putting a whole country in the same box. I am done with these race trolls.

Messages In This Thread