rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries with exotic bonus for mediterranean type

Countries with exotic bonus for mediterranean type

I know this thread was intended for swarthier white guys but wanted to share something I've noticed lately.

Maybe it is just an American thing, who knows, but kinda notice that lately I have seen a lot of good looking tanned brunettes with blond guys. Almost every Italian, southern European or tanned white girl with dark hair I have known that was hot has had a thing for blond guys. Think Emily Ratajowski married some ogre looking blond dude recently to prove my point.

I wonder if it might be a cultural thing too because I even see "American" women with that sort of a look (however you wanna describe it, just "brunette?") going for blond and light haired dudes as well.

I've noticed when it comes to interracial relationships, I usually see gingers and blonde girls dating out, even when it is a brunette she is really pale skinned and Anglo looking. Not sure if it is because minorities pursue them more or what but I don't see that many Mediterranean looking women dating out compared to their Northern European sisters.

So perhaps swarthier looking guys should go to countries where redheads and blondes are in abundance?

Messages In This Thread