rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"All Cultures Are Equal": Canuck Tourist Studying "Natural Medicine" Lynched In Peru

"All Cultures Are Equal": Canuck Tourist Studying "Natural Medicine" Lynched In Peru

Quote: (05-04-2018 11:31 AM)GranMarnier Wrote:  

Not surprised @ typical "savages" talk on this forum, it's easy to talk big behind a keyboard. Where have I heard talk about savages and low "IQ" individuals before I wonder? Especially coming from Zelcorpion and others like him, reminds me of the Chinese man marrying Ukranian woman thread. Turns out the "innocent" man had gunshot residue on him and purchased the same gun that killed the healer will shell casings linked backed to the very gun. Is it a setup, possibly but it looks like the "savages" were justified. Link is below.

All evidence shows B.C. man lynched in Peru had shot dead Indigenous healer

So? If he was guilty, then why not wait for the cops? Is the system as corrupt as that?

And even if he got released - why not do it at night like a band of brothers dispensing justice, no one recording stupidly the thing.

This justification of a lynch mob is not helpful. I get it that emotions ran wild with them, but seriously doing it in the town square like some morons while kids were watching and recording it on their phones like idiots? Rule of law is the first choice - that bloke was not rich enough to buy himself out of it easily.

The report is a bit puzzling though - why are they looking for two other men?

But if it's true that gun residue was found on his clothes and the same gun he purchased recently was used, then it is likely that he was guilty. The people who did it just threw away their lives even if he was guilty. That's just dumb and there is a good reason why it's no longer seen in the West. Revenge killings are done everywhere, but you go about it smarter if the official justice does not work.

So no - not taking it back. Always first are the racism allegations like all the good communists out there.

Messages In This Thread