rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Particularities of gaming in France

Particularities of gaming in France

French girls in the UK for example are so much easier to game than in France and if you know just a little bit of the language and culture they will be pleased. If you live in a university city like me with a large international presence then your best bet is finding a French society which often organises events and parties. I am actually seeing a French girl I met this way who is on exchange. And yes look for erasmus nights, they often have french exchange students.

Gaming in France is hard as hell but I think that if you learn fluent French before going there it may be one of THE best countries to game in, the city of Toulouse for me had some of the hottest chicks in the world. All I know is weekend trips to these 2nd tier cities are not worth it although you may meet the odd girl who speaks very good english. And remember to bring your A game to France, it is needed.

Messages In This Thread