rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Juuls killed cigarette game

Juuls killed cigarette game

Juuls are tiny Vapes with concentrated nicotine that give even the most hardened nicotine users a buzz. I've done it all from dip,cigs,to 12 mg of nicotine gum and figured I could never get a buzz from the stuff anymore but ive tried them and they do it for me.

Ciggarrete game has been destroyed by them forever. Girls do not want to smoke ciggarretes anymore. They either have their own juul or will use their friends.

They'll even do shit like grab them or tell you to get a juul and stop smoking. Not in an I'm turned on and flirting way but just a flat out annoying way.

There is no juul game. No lighters,no flame no tobacco. Alot of times they'll have their own or have one girl In their group with one.

I don't think they have invaded clubs yet but they will.Smoking game for nightlife will be killed within 3 years. I've seen the transition Happen within the u21 scene from when they first came out till now and it's kinda sad.

I predict weed game will be killed by oil pens soon also.

Messages In This Thread