rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Futurism and technological breakthroughs thread

Futurism and technological breakthroughs thread

@Burner
You can only put blinders on your eyes if you want, all the explanations for what you cited above are available everywhere for everyone to search:

Nobody knows who exactly invented the first cryptocur. and who is making its value fluctuate (My idea: Those who made it, let the people "on the edge" adopt it as an outcast currency, then democratize it when the masses hop on the train thinking that they made their own choice and then make it world first trading currency)

Roids + Game ? It's only the facade, things will go tinder-like coupled with 23andMe, you'll have your genetic code ready to show if woman want to reproduce with same genes/tribe man at best or to close old case at worst, theory on microchimerism and other studies to blame women who fuck out of their race will become obsolete then.

Drone ? Only the Human/Machine Interface will change the way we interface with it, from radiocommand to Deported Display (Oculus) to brain computing, the real threat will be the invasion of seemingly inofensive robots (Atlas from Alphabet's INC Boston Dynamics) who'll be able to spy on people awake or in their sleep.

Worry about SocMed ? You should worry about the data you share through them because you're the product not the client (Data mining, Facebook getting your medical data)

Fall of the west due to men checking out, of course, replaced by hords of muslim savages who know what war is like and won't let themselves demoted by weak women who will flock to carry their genes, you'll never find one of them discussing what to say to women on forums as we do here...

Corporations becoming countries and Govt decline, already in place since decades at least, Multinational and metanational already took over the world and are, now, putting pressure on presidents of countries if they refuse to follow.

So, yes, we have a lot to discuss here but what the thread intended to do was to talk about what could be technological breakthrough and where we imagine the world going:
Past vs Future, I'll gather my thoughts to post about what I see and how to get to it.

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Messages In This Thread