rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paganism vs. Christianity: What should the Western world follow?

Paganism vs. Christianity: What should the Western world follow?

Quote: (05-01-2018 05:52 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

The world will likely become far more Orwellian in the future with high-tech super-protected city-states for the rich and less safe diverse zones for the rest. The top city state of Nigeria will be as safe as the top city-state part of Paris. My guess is that most Muslims and enrichers won't even have access to those parts of town. The places will be largely white and largely safe, so the elite imagine their kids to live in those areas while Rotherham and Calais are left for the Whites to enjoy diversity and multiculturalism. Those areas will be as far removed from the areas their kids frequent as the moon.

At least that is their plan - whether it works out that way is another matter.

Even if so they are willingly confining their existence to a cage - a well guarded luxury cage, but still a cage. It's hard to me imagine why would they want that, but maybe that's just because I am a Pagan outdoors and nature lover. I still think their strategy is much more short term and self destructive.

Messages In This Thread